SEEING IN PERSON MAKES IT CLEAR
A delegation of the European Parliament visited Gaza and saw for themselves the scale of devastation wrought by “Israel” over a 50 day period. Thirteen members saw for themselves the scorched earth policy (Dahiya doctrine) employed that intentionally destroyed infrastructure -water and power grid, healthcare system and government ministries- and tens of thousands of homes. Continue reading Gaza: Yes, it was genocide
DIME, FLECHETTES AND UNKNOWN HORRIFIC WEAPONS
It’s established and admitted that “Israel” used banned DIME munitions and flechette shells, but “Doctors describe injuries inconsistent with previously used ammunition” in previous wars on Gaza. The wounds described are like something out of science fiction, but considering that the “Israeli” armaments industry is big business (and tied to the government), and the complete lack of respect for Gentile life, it’s not surprising that “Israel” would test its most advanced and diabolical weapons on Gaza. It wouldn’t be the first time. But the sights were horrifying and no doubt those paramedics and doctors will have nightmares for years to come. Continue reading Medical personnel claim Israel tested new weapons during war on Gaza
Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources.
The number includes 577 children, 260 women, and 101 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10854, including 3307 children, 2042 women and 401 elderly, have been injured with some losing limbs and others disabled for life, not to mention those who will die from cancer later on from the banned DIME munitions and potentially DU weapons employed as well. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Sunday, August 24
- Yahia Saber Abu al-‘Omarein, Gaza.
- Bader Hashem Abu Mnei’, 18, Gaza.
- Mohammad Tal’at al-Ghoul, 30, Gaza City.
- Zeinab Bilal Abu Taqiyya, 18 months, Gaza City.
- Mohammad Wa’el al-Khodary, 17, Gaza City.
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Louqa, 21, Beit Lahia.
- Mo’ayyad al-A’raj, 3, Khan Younis.
- Adam Ahmad Khattab, 26, Deir al-Balah.
- Mahmoud Ahmad al-‘Attar, 30, Deir Al-Balah.
Killed Saturday, August 23
- Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.
- Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.
- Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.
- Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.
- Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.
- Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.
- Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza
- Nisreen Ahmad, Deir al-Balah (Hussein’s mother)
- Suheir Abu Mdein, Deir al-Balah (body pulled from rubble)
- Salah Isleim, died of earlier wounds.
- Mahmoud Osama Mahmoud Abbas Abu al-Omarain, 28, Sheikh Radwan, Gaza City
- Mohammad Sabr al-‘Ejla, 64, central Gaza
VENEZUELAN AID CONVOY ATTACKED
After destroying the power and water/sanitation infrastructure, “Israel” now attacks convoys of relief supplies! The intent is to deprive Gazans of necessities: water for drinking, cooking and bathing, food and shelter. This is a violation of international law. Targeting non-combatants, and those carrying or delivering aid is also not just heinous and despicable, but criminal as well. This rogue state must be stopped! Continue reading Gaza: destroyed infrastructure, aid mission also targeted
More about these weapons here and here. Please share this, especially with international bodies, your government and media.