Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources. 2,132 martyrs and 10,890 injured.
The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10890, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured with some losing limbs and others disabled for life, not to mention those who will die from cancer later on from the banned DIME munitions and potentially DU weapons employed as well. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Monday, August 25
- Yassin Ibrahim al-Biltaji, 23, Gaza.
- Farhana Ibrahim al-‘Attrar, 48, Beit Lahia.
- Osama Mohammad Shbeir, 25, Jabalia.
- Hani Mohammad Yassin, 20, Gaza City.
- Raddad Ahmad Tanboura, 78, Beit Lahia.
Killed Sunday, August 24
- Yahia Saber Abu al-‘Omarein, Gaza.
- Bader Hashem Abu Mnei’, 18, Gaza.
- Mohammad Tal’at al-Ghoul, 30, Gaza City.
- Zeinab Bilal Abu Taqiyya, 18 months, Gaza City.
- Mohammad Wa’el al-Khodary, 17, Gaza City.
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Louqa, 21, Beit Lahia.
- Mo’ayyad al-A’raj, 3, Khan Younis.
- Adam Ahmad Khattab, 26, Deir al-Balah.
- Mahmoud Ahmad al-‘Attar, 30, Deir Al-Balah.
- Tasneem Essam Juda’,Tal al-Zatar.
- Rawiya Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
- Raghad Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
- Osama Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
- Mohammad Juda’, son of Tasneem,Tal al-Zatar.
- Yahia Abu Daqen, 27, Northern Gaza