Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources.
The number includes 577 children, 260 women, and 101 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10854, including 3307 children, 2042 women and 401 elderly, have been injured with some losing limbs and others disabled for life, not to mention those who will die from cancer later on from the banned DIME munitions and potentially DU weapons employed as well. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Sunday, August 24
- Yahia Saber Abu al-‘Omarein, Gaza.
- Bader Hashem Abu Mnei’, 18, Gaza.
- Mohammad Tal’at al-Ghoul, 30, Gaza City.
- Zeinab Bilal Abu Taqiyya, 18 months, Gaza City.
- Mohammad Wa’el al-Khodary, 17, Gaza City.
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Louqa, 21, Beit Lahia.
- Mo’ayyad al-A’raj, 3, Khan Younis.
- Adam Ahmad Khattab, 26, Deir al-Balah.
- Mahmoud Ahmad al-‘Attar, 30, Deir Al-Balah.
Killed Saturday, August 23
- Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.
- Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.
- Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.
- Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.
- Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.
- Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.
- Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza
- Nisreen Ahmad, Deir al-Balah (Hussein’s mother)
- Suheir Abu Mdein, Deir al-Balah (body pulled from rubble)
- Salah Isleim, died of earlier wounds.
- Mahmoud Osama Mahmoud Abbas Abu al-Omarain, 28, Sheikh Radwan, Gaza City
- Mohammad Sabr al-‘Ejla, 64, central Gaza