Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources.
The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10310, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured with some losing limbs and others disabled for life, not to mention those who will die from cancer later on from the banned DIME munitions and potentially DU weapons employed as well. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Saturday, August 23
- Hadi Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 3, Central Gaza.
- Abdullah Hayel Abu Dahrouj, 4, Central Gaza.
- Hayat Abed-Rabbo Abu Dahrouj, 49, Central Gaza.
- Hoda Mohammad Abu Dahrouj, 27, Central Gaza.
- Hayel Shihda Abu Dahrouj, 26, Central Gaza.
- Abdel-Rahman Hadayed, 25, Khan Younis, died of earlier wounds.
- Hussein Khaled Ahmad, 8, Deir al-Balah, Central Gaza
Killed Friday, August 22
- Mahmoud Nasser Qashlan, 24, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.
- Yassin Hamed Abu Hamad, 22, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.
- Ismael Mosallam Abu Bteihan, 75, Nusseirat – Central Gaza
- Ahmad Qassem Al-‘Abadla, 59, Khan Younis
- Mousa Ahmad Al-‘Abadla, 23, Khan Younis