BLOODBATH CONTINUES BY THE BUTCHERS
Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources.
The number includes 553 children, 253 women, and 96 elderly, since July 8, while more than 10310, including 3106 children, 1970 women and 368 elderly, have been injured with some losing limbs and others disabled for life, not to mention those who will die from cancer later on from the banned DIME munitions and potentially DU weapons employed as well. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Thursday, August 21
- Mohammad Abu Shammala, commander of Al-Qassam in southern Gaza region.
- Raed al-‘Attar, commander of Al-Qassam in Rafah.
- Mohammad Barhoum, a senior leader of al-Qassam.
- Hasan Hussein Younis, 75.
- Amal Ibrahim Younis, (his wife).
- Ahmad Nasser Kallab, 17.
- Natheera Kallab.
- Aisha Atiyya.
- Jom’a Matar, 27.
- Omar Abu Naddi, 22.
- Abdullah Tareq ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
- Omar Nasr ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
- Mohammad Ziad ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
- Nassr Ziad ar-Reefy, 35, Gaza.
- Srour Tamboura, 36. Beit Lahia.
- Hasan Tamboura, 13, Beit Lahia.
- Mohammad Talal Abu Nahl, Gaza.
- Rami Abu Nahl, Gaza.
- Haitham Tafesh, Gaza.
- Abed Talal Shweikh, Gaza.
- Hamdan Salem Abu Jadayed, 40, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Ahmad Abbas, 45, Gaza City.
- Issam Mohammad al-Hosni, 26, Gaza City.