POST-CEASEFIRE DEATHS TOTAL OVER 1900
Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources.
These are the names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Nearly 10000 have been injured, including children and women, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Saturday, August 9
- Moath Azzam Abu Zeid, 37, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.
- Nidal Badran, 34, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.
- Tareq Ziad Abdullah, 25, Nusseirat, Central Gaza.
- Abdul-Hakim Suleiman al-Masdar, 65, al-Maghazi, Central Gaza.
- Moath Akram al-Masdar, 19, al-Maghazi, Central Gaza.
Killed Friday, August 8
- Ibrahim Zoheir ad-Dawawsa, 10, Northern Gaza.
- Mahmoud Mohammad Abu Haddaf, Khan Younis.
- Suleiman Samir Abu Haddaf, Khan Younis.
- Mahmoud Khaled Abu Haddaf., Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Na’im ‘Okal, 22, Rafah.
Killed Thursday, August 7
- Mohammad Jom’a Najjar, 32, Khan Younis. (Died Of His Wounds At al-Maqassed Hospital in Jerusalem)
Killed Tuesday, August 5
- Nida Raed ‘Oleywa, 12, Gaza (Died Of Earlier Injuries)
- Sha’ban Suleiman ad-Dahdouh, 24, Gaza. (Died on July 21, remains located under rubble)