Victims’ names and ages were compiled based on information released by the Gaza health ministry, while the circumstances of the deaths were taken from the ministry and local news sources.
These are the names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Nearly 10000 have been injured, including children and women, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life. The amount of dead is underestimated as there are many whose bodies have still not been retrieved from the rubble and therefore their names are not listed
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. There is a running list of those murdered here, updated daily. For photos and facts about these real people with real lives, families, hopes and dreams, see humanizepalestine.org
Killed Monday, August 4
- Dia’ ed-Deen Mohammad al-Madhoun, 23, Gaza.
- Ahmad Banat, 22, Gaza.
- Hamada Khalil al-Qaaq, Beit Lahia.
- Ahmad Khaled al-Qaaq, Beit Lahia.
- Suleiman Mohammad Ma’rouf, Beit Lahia.
- Zaher al-Andah, Beit Lahia.
- Abdul-Nasser al-Ajjoury, Beit Lahia.
- Abdul-Hai Salama al-Qreinawi, 45, Gaza.
- Mohammad Sabri Atallah, 21, Gaza.
- Raghd Mas’oud, 7, Rafah.
- Daniel Abdullah Abu Mansour, 44, Jabalia (Northern Gaza)
- Abdul-Nasser Ajjouri, Jabalia. (Northern Gaza)
- Ashraf Mashal, 25, Rafah.
- Fadi Madhi, 23, Rafah.
- Aseel Mohammad al-Bakri, 8, (Shati’ Refugee camp) Northern Gaza.
- Saher Talal Abu Mohsen, 23, Rafah.
- Aseel Saleh Hussein Abu Mohsen, 18, Rafah.
- Ebtisam Hammad al-Mahmoum, 18, Rafah.
- Hiba Mustafa al-Mahmoum, 7, Rafah.
- Obada Mustafa al-Mahmoud, 3, Rafah.
- Abdullah Hussein Mousa Mubarak, 50, Northern Gaza.
- Mahmoud Zaki Lahham, 25, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Abdul-Halim Mohammad al-Astal, 26, Khan Younis.
- Walid Darabiyyah, Northern Gaza.
- Amro Mohjez, Northern Gaza