SHOE ON OTHER FOOT: 9 KIBBUTZIM WITHOUT POWER
Just a quick update on resistance efforts:
- Assembly of tanks East of Zaytoun was bombarded, one tank destroyed.
- Volley of rockets fired at Tel Aviv, Kiryat Gat, Sderot, Beer Sheba.
- One person wounded in Kiryat Gat.
- Power is out in 9 Kibbutzim (Communist communities) due to a resistance rocket hitting a power station
- [And now the Jews in Israel will feel a fraction of the pain Gazans feel, with 5 days of no power, and 1 year needed just to repair the power station.]
- al-Qassam has captured a “soldier” when he left his tank at Mt. Sourani.