These are the names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Over 8000 have been injured, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life. The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health, and according to the UN, the majority are civilians. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza.
Killed Thursday, July 31
- Suleiman Baraka, 31, Gaza.
- Aref Baraka, 58, Gaza.
- Ahmed al-Loah, 22, Gaza.
- Baraa’ Yousef, 19. Gaza.
- Maha Abdul-Nabi Salim Abu Hilal, Rafah.
- Majdi Mohammad Ahmad Fseifis, 34, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Juma’ an-Najjar, 32, Khan Younis.
- Hani Abdullah Abu Mustafa, Khan Younis.
- Hanan Yusef Abu Taimeh, Khan Younis.
- Mahar an-Najjar, Khan Younis.
- Mahmoud Fouad an-Najjar, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Daher, Gaza.
- Fadel Nader Almeghari, 27, Rafah