Ministry of Health numbers, although not all of the names yet released.
These are the names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Over 5.400 have been injured, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza. The running list is updated daily here.
Killed 25 July, 2014
- Maram Rajeh Fayyad, 26, Deir al-Balah
- Shaima’ Hussein Abdul-Qadder Qannan (pregnant), 23, Gaza.
- Abdul-Hadi Salah Abu Hasanen, 9, Rafah.
- Hadi Salah ed-Deen Abu Hassanen, 12. Rafah.
- Salah Ahmad Hassanen, 45, Rafah.
- Abdul-Aziz Salah Ahmad Hassanen, 15, Rafah.
- Abdul-Hadi Salam Ahmad Hassanen, 9.Rafah.
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Khatib, 27, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Samir Najjar, 25, Khan Younis.
- Rasmiyya Salama, 24, Khan Younis.
- Suleiman ash-Shawwaf, 21, Khan Younis.
- Rasha Abed-Rabbo ‘Affana, 25, northern Gaza.
- Ali Mohammad Asfour, 58, Khan Younis.
- Eid Mohammad Abu Qteifan, 23, Deir al-Balah.
- Eyad Nassr Sharab, Khan Younis.
- Najat Ibrahim an-Najjar, 35, Khan Younis
- Sharif Mohammad Hasan, 27, Khan Younis
- Mohammad Khalil Hamad, 18, Khan Younis.
- Mandouh Ibrahim ash-Shawaf, 25, Khan Younis.
- Walid Sa’id al-Harazin, 5, Gaza
- Tareq Zohdi, 22, Meghraqa, Central District
- Salama Abu Kamil, 26. Meghraqa, Central District
- Ahmad Mahdi Abi Zour, 25, Gaza
- Naji Bassem Abu Ammouna, 25, Gaza
- Mohammad Yassin Siyam, Zietoun – Gaza
- Rami Mohammad Yassin, Zeitoun – Gaza
- Imad Adnan Abu Kamil, 20, Al-Meghraqa
- Mohammad Yassin Siyam, Zeitoun – Gaza
- Rami Mohammad Yassin, Zeitoun, Gaza