These are the names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Approximately 1700 have been injured, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life. Thus far 231 Palestinians killed by Israeli air bombardment since Tuesday, July 8th, including whole families.
The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th.
Thursday 17July, 2014
1. Mohammad Mahmoud Al-Qadim, 22, Deir al-Balah.
2. Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Hassouna, 67, Rafah.
3. Zeinab Mohammad Sa’id al-‘Abadla, 71, Khan Younis.
4. Ahmad Reehan, 23, Beit Lahia.
5. Salem Saleh Fayyad, 25, Gaza City.
6. Abdullah Salem al-Atras, 27, Rafah.
7. Bashir Mohammad Abdul-‘Al, 20, Rafah.
8. Mohammad Ziyad Ghanem, 25, Rafah.
9. Mohammad Ahmad al-Hout, 41, Rafah.
We do have a running tally of all Gazans slaughtered by the Jewish military state here which is updated daily. It includes locations and ages, all confirmed by the Health Ministry.