IS HEZBOLLAH JOINING THE FIGHT AGAINST THE OCCUPATION FORCES?
I and others have been wondering about this, quite intently actually, after this article indicated coordination between Hezbollah and Hamas. Yet even after a few salvos of rockets into occupied Palestine, nothing more has been said. Seemingly every few hours on Twitter there were posts about Hezbollah arriving but they couldn’t be verified. That has been frustrating, however, at least one man tweeting from Lebanon mentioned Occupation forces’ helicopters in Lebanese airspace, as well as rockets launched from occupied Palestine into Southern Lebanon. So, I’m sure I’m not the only one still wondering whether and/or if Hezbollah is going to join the fight against the Jewish military onslaught of Gaza. But good strategy is not allowing the enemy to know plans or tactics, so I guess we’ll see when it happens, and if and when it does, the Jewish military will face serious trouncing and humiliation… again.
14 July, 2014 al-Akhbar
Rockets were fired at from southern Lebanon towards Israeli occupied territories on Monday, prompting artillery fire from Israeli forces, Lebanese security officials and the Israeli occupation army said, in the third such rocket attack from Lebanon since Friday.
An Israeli police spokeswoman said there was no immediate word of damage or casualties from the rocket fire.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility.
The attacks from Lebanon have coincided with a relentless Israeli assault the besieged Gaza Strip which has killed at least 160 people.
No injuries have been reported as a result of the three incidents on the Lebanese frontier since Friday.
The Lebanese National News Agency said two rockets had been fired just after midnight in the latest salvo from Lebanon.
The Israeli occupation forces said several rockets had been fired from Lebanon at western Galilee, one hitting an open area.
A witness in Lebanon heard at least five explosions on the Lebanese side of the border, apparently caused by Israeli shelling.
The Lebanese security forces on Friday arrested a man suspected of launching the rockets fired in the first of the three attacks. He was Lebanese and a member of “fundamentalist groups,” the report said, without naming the groups.
Last August, the Abdullah Azzam Brigades, an organization linked to al-Qaeda, claimed a rocket barrage from Lebanon.
Hamas earlier denied a claim that it was behind a rocket attack from Lebanon on Saturday. Hamas officials in Lebanon said the group had nothing to do with a statement issued in the name of its armed wing claiming responsibility for that attack.